Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Currently have several opportunities for Sous Chefs Lake County, IL facilities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide guest service and meals that satisfy and exceed our guests' expectations. Assure that high levels of sanitation and safety are met. Plan, prepare, cook and serve quality meals to our guests. Responsible for self, inventory, and ordering of breakfast supplies.
- Cook food in oven, fryer, or grill, restock food at all times, serve guests, prepare food for next day, and cleanup, develop and follow recipes.
- The above descriptions cover the most significant duties but do not exclude other occasional tasks not mentioned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU'LL BRING
- 4 years of grill/ breakfast cooking experience. HS education or GED is a must. Culinary degree or certification preferred but not required.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
- Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
- Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully:
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at , on Facebook at and on