· Leading and Coaching 10 Skilled trades in a fast paced environment on the shop floor. Responsible for timekeeping, overall Client, breakdown management, overall throughput. safety training of employees and weekend work planning and execution.
· Experience on manufacturing floor of some type
· Problem solving is key
· Background with safety training
· Proficiency with MS Excel software
· Strong work ethic
· Team player, works well with larger team and customers (production)
· Detailed communication and follow-up skills
· Calm under fire
· Experience in a union shop is preferential
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.