Westward, a busy, lakeside restaurant from Chef Renee Erickson and partners, is looking for Back of House professionals to join the team! We seek to hire the position(s) of Prep Cook & Oyster Bar.
We are in search of a team player who is highly motivated, detail-oriented and willing to learn. Humor, compassion, professionalism and strong work ethic are all necessary components of the job. Westward seeks a hospitality professional who is able to set, execute and maintain high-quality food and presentation under pressure while maintaining a positive team interaction.
Sea Creatures is looking for team members who are able to set and maintain high levels of execution while bringing creativity, authentic generosity, and enthusiasm to the role.
Requirements for the position:
- 2 years minimum experience working on the line, hot, pantry, or prep.
- Oyster Shucking experience preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of cooking procedures and safety measures.
- Curiosity about food and the desire to learn.
- Hold active state-required permits.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and spend up to six hours standing/walking.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
As an employee of Sea Creatures, your well-being is an essential priority!
We offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical and dental coverage ( hour)
- Employer-matched retirement ( hour)
- Wellness reimbursement plan
- Generous employee discount
Position is full-time/part-time
This is an hourly position.
Training wage: $16.69.
Starting wage: $18.00 + tips. This is tip pooled house.
If you're interested and meet the outlined criteria, please submit a cover letter and resume via Poached.
Please visit to learn more about our company culture and other offerings.