Eden Hill Provisions seeks eager line cooks for part and full-time employment. Our pandemic pivot includes a tremendous amount of burgers and weekly pop-ups for folks to enjoy on our street dining plaza.
Cooks who thrive in our kitchen are passionate about what they do and are eager to develop themselves professionally. Our dining experience starts at the attention to detail we take with our food.
Qualified candidates will ideally possess, in order of importance:
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Great work ethic
- A hunger for growth both personally and professionally
- 2+ years experience cooking
- An expertise with basic cooking and sanitation technique
- A focus on teamwork and punctuality
Hourly + participation in the tip pool (expect additional $5-$10/hr+) and health insurance benefits for folks working 15+ hours/week. Opportunities for advancement within Eden Hill restaurant group. Please submit resumes and cover letters to Chef David Glass; no walk-ins or calls. Interviews will be requested.