Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya is a team-oriented company. We care about our staff and most of our members have been with us for years!!!
Free meals with every shift.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Follow Standard Operation Procedure a.k.a SOP to work in the restaurant when scheduled.
• Maintains a positive and calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for other team members.
• Maintain an awareness of all menu information, promotions, merchandise and advertisements.
• Assists with new team member training by positively recognizing good performance and giving respectful coaching as needed.
• Contributes to positive team environment and communicates to General Manager in case of team morale and performance change
• Follows Kizuki operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
• Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures and Preparing high quality food items to order for our guests.
• Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
• Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
• Ensure constant and adequate supplies of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
• Following recipe and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests' expectations
• Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
• Meeting special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to speak, read and write in English
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to learn quickly
• A positive attitude at all time
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
• Ability to stand and walk for minimum for 4 straight hours when needed.
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
• Carry up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to withstand the heat and the cold and exposure to cleaning chemicals, smoke, fumes and some airborne particles.