Our Ojos Locos Restaurant Management team consists of strong leaders with high-volume restaurant and/or bar experience. The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurants. They will recruit, cast, develop, mentor and coach team members including Chicas and the heart of the house team. In addition, they successfully oversee all financial responsibilities including inventory, ordering food and hitting all labor targets. They also optimize profits and ensure guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of an Ojos Locos Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of federal, state and local laws and
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and
- Maintain a professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensure proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and
- 2-4 years of high-volume restaurant/and or bar management experience is preferred
- ServSafe Certified
- TABC Certified
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Career Growth Opportunities