If you genuinely enjoy working with and talking about food, cocktails and wine, connecting with people, and providing the best service, then we want to hear from you!
LINE COOK QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a minimum of 18 yrs old
- Be able to work in a standing position for as long as 8 hours
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- MUST HAVE 2 YEARS OF KITCHEN EXPERIENCE
- Ability to speak in English/ Bilingual English/Spanish a plus!
- Varied shifts / must be able to work evenings, weekends and most holidays
- Working knowledge of basic kitchen equipment and the ability to read, translate and execute recipes, basic product knowledge and cooking techniques.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Texas Food Handler's Certification
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in affording our team with the same level of service that we strive to deliver to our guests. We are committed to providing extensive training that allows our team members to achieve the highest levels of professionalism and open the door to increased opportunities for future career growth. We offer generous compensation packages including: medical insurance options, paid vacation, and a company dining discount.
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out an application online at: