While we've become known for our Fried Chicken, we have so much more going on.
Recently we were included in Eater's Best Seattle Breakfast Restaurants
but we also served lunch & dinner, so we're looking for an experienced line cook to help us with the business we're seeing.
With dine-in service now available, we're getting ready to launch an all-new happy hour.
Being a family owned & operated restaurant, we take pride in working alongside our Rockstar team every day, and we're looking for experienced and passionate Line Cooks to help support our this endeavor. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience working the line in a busy restaurant environment, prepping for service, following proper food handling technique and knows their way around the commercial dishwasher while being capable of taking direction well while multi-tasking effectively. If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for good food and strong customer service instincts, please submit an application to us today.
Line Cook Responsibilities
- Prep ingredients for menu items
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Collaborate with the other Cooks to prepare orders during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established FIFO procedures
- Restock line for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Ensure that all dishes are cleaned and put away at the end of your shift
For the right person, we are prepared to offer an hourly rate of $20 per hour plus a portion of tip pool--ranging from $5-$10 hour additional.
While we don't currently offer medical & dental benefits, the plan is add these benefit options as soon as revenues return to pre-covid levels.