· Communicate well with all employees and serve as a teammate with the kitchen team.
· Verify NC break policies and scheduling requirements are adhered to.
· Identify any repair needs or ongoing scheduling challenges that can be improved and seek solutions.
· Achieve rotating departmental objectives, which may include:
o Departments include line cook, prep cook, baking, cashier service.
o Conducting inspections and/or interviews
o Forecasting sales and creating weekly schedules to support business.
o Waste management and food safety inspections.
· Properly staff the Front of House and Back of House to support Dee's Vegan To-Go business needs.
· Manage call-outs and ensure properly staffed for shifts.
· Welcome new hires and ensure they receive timely and sufficient training that sets them up for success.
· Conduct reviews and coaching sessions with team members according to the schedule or developmental needs.
· Know and insure NC food safety standards are met by all team members.