Hiring FOH Staff!
Rosie Cannonball is hiring for our dining room servers, bar backs, bussers, & hosts for our recently added lunch service. Predominately day shifts with some evenings.
Interested, qualified applicants should email a résumé to us with current availability.
We are seeking energetic, motivated, and organized candidates with a desire to take on new challenges and responsibilities. Our ideal candidates are team players who display a strong work ethic, are detail-oriented, and have a deep respect for hospitality and the guest experience. Passion for food, beverage, and hospitality is a must, as is a desire to lead by example. Ideal candidates have flexible schedules and will be asked to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills with a polished floor presence, professional demeanor and appearance
- Engage with guests and colleagues in a professional and dignified manner in a busy, high volume environment
- Demonstrate a passion for detail and a willingness to learn
- Uphold service standards to ensure a memorable guest experience
- Provide a high level of organization and hospitality to all guests at all times, without exception
- Maintain integrity of service by proactively communicating with Managers to address any potential negative experiences
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of spirits, classic cocktails, and wine/beer basics
- Engage management for any guest issues or complaints
- Understand Houston dining scene & recognize industry peers of note
- Maintain the high standards of COVID-19 health and safety
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in Toast or similar POS system
- Proficiency in Resy or similar reservation systems (Host candidates)
- Knowledge of classic cocktail recipes and wine basics
- Experience serving or bartending in a high-volume establishment
- Strong steps of service & table maintenance
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends, and long shifts on your feet
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere interest in food and beverage
- Compliance of our Goodnight Hospitality safety & sanitation guidelines, including daily wellness checks and monthly COVID-19 testing for all staff
About Rosie Cannonball:
Rosie Cannonball, one of four concepts within Goodnight Hospitality, brings the spirit of casual European dining to the heart of Montrose. With a menu centered around a wood-burning grill and oven, drawing inspiration from carefully sourced products. Rosie Cannonball has an expansive list of affordable and delicious wines-Beaujolais, Loire Valley and progressive New World producers-with a well-curated cocktail program. We opened lunch service in March.
We've got you covered…
The way we see it, you take care of our guests, so we take care of you. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, and disability coverage, and a voluntary 401(k) plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment. Black Lives Matter.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
To learn more about our growing group of restaurants, we encourage you to visit goodnighthospitality.com