Gourmondo Co is a dynamic, growing Seattle-based food business looking to add Catering Servers & Bartenders to our team!
Our Gourmondo team is passionate about quality and seeks to provide fresh flavorful menus, made using locally-sourced ingredients, inspired by our love of great food. Since our beginnings in Seattle's Pike Place Market over 20 years ago, we've grown into a bustling operation comprised of award-winning chefs and expert-level staff serving guests through our catering, box lunch, and café programs. We focus on creativity and innovation in our menus and take pride in investing in our teams to help them further their skills and talents.
Our Event Catering Division provides tailored catered experiences featuring delicious and beautiful food, full-service bars, and exceptional staff. If you have a love for catering and are excited to be part of a growing company- then you may be the perfect fit!
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience serving for catered events preferred
• Bartending experience preferred
• Excellent customer service
• Thrives in a team environment and follows close directions
• Organized and reliable
• Excellent communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with many types of people
• Flexibility for an "on-call" schedule, weekend and evening availability required
• An eye for beautiful presentation and a drive to always improve
• Adhere to all appearance and uniform standards
• Class 12 Alcohol Server Permit, WA Food Handler Card required
• Physical requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, reach overhead, lift overhead, push/pull, or balance weight for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 30 pounds. Must adhere to all Company and venue guidelines for Covid-19 protocols, which may be more extensive than CDC recommendations.
• We are a growing local business with a dedication to supporting our community and local non-profit organizations.
• We believe in fostering an environment of collaboration, transparency, creativity, understanding, open communication, fun, and respect.
• Our team is closely bonded through a love for food and positive working relationships.
• We embrace diversity and believe it's what makes us great. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.