We are growing and business is booming!
Join a young, professional, and growing concept that is looking to expand. Make great money while learning the ins and outs of Japanese sushi cuisine. A dishwasher's primary job will be in the dish area, but you will also be asked to help with prep and production so the ability to move up is possible.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Maintain dish machine throughout shift
- Previous experience in high volume is a plus
- Ability to lift and carry dish racks weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuous basis
- Capable of working in a damp environment with the possibility of wet floors