SOUS CHEF- We need you at Punch Bowl Social!
We are back and ready to find our future leaders. We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. When you're here, you're one of us. Apply today to join our management team!
· Competitive Compensation
· Bonus Potential
· Benefit Package
· Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
· Referral Bonus Program
· Discounts on Food, Beverage and Activities
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. Punch Bowl Social is unique, special, disruptive and together we must project and protect those attributes and continue to build on a solid foundation of hospitality and passion for great food and beverage.
Our menu features crave-worthy, made-from-scratch American diner-inspired dishes. We have a deep appreciation for each ingredient and stay grounded in the familiar - while simultaneously pushing ourselves to stay ahead of the curves and trend, but in our own unique way.
As our Sous Chef you are part of our team of teams. You are passionate about the craft, a true culinarian and have a deep respect for the ingredients and are a master of technique.
Your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
· Positive attitude and passion for making people smile, and truly enjoy their experience.
· Value for high quality food and beverage, and appreciation for the technique associated with production.
· Sense of adventure and engaging energy
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members, both BOH and FOH, Management, and Community.
What you'll be doing:
· Managing Prep Lists
· Banquet Preparation and execution
· Daily Line Checks
· Ensuring all Safety and Sanitation Compliance & EcoSure Compliance
· Ordering and Invoicing
· Overseeing recipe adherence and execution
· Overseeing Expo
· Conducting Transitional Walkthroughs
· Product Storage Management and Organization
· Coaching and developing team members
· Managing schedules for BOH team members
Follow or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests. Proper safety and sanitation guidelines will be provided during training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.