Trova Wine + Market is looking for friendly and approachable service industry professionals to join the team at our University Park wine bar. Ideal candidates will have industry experience and acumen for impeccable guest service and have an affinity & passion for wine & fine foods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Server (Waiter, Waitress) - Servicing guests in-house by providing friendly guidance on seating, wine & beer selection, food pairings and all things entailed in a full-service wine bar.
- Ensure knowledge of the food menu and wine list are thorough and possess the ability to quickly answer any guest inquiries related to food allergies/dietary restrictions.
- Using POS to ring in guest food, wine tabs & processing payments, for both in-house and retail guests alike.
- Follow proper sanitation practices to ensure that standards and regulations are always followed.
- Maintain hospitality and a cleanly groomed appearance by adhering to our dress code (apron will be provided)
Trova's hours of operation are Monday - Thursday 11am-9:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11am-10pm. Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
1+ Years' Experience in restaurants (2+ Years preferred)
Base knowledge of wine and beer.
Professional with strong communication skills & ability to provide impeccable guest service at all times
Detail-Oriented, and able to work well with, along with other staff members
Demonstrated time management skills & ability to work on your feet for an entire shift. You must be able to lift and carry items up to 50 lbs.
Familiarity with ubiquitous POS systems
Food Handler and TABC certified
We have installed a UV Air Filtration system in our HVAC to promote clean air and health.