Facilitate food service. Clean tables, carry dirty dishes, replace soiled table linens; set tables; replenish supply of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Bar Manager
* Wipe tables and seats with dampened cloths, and replace dirty tablecloths.
* Set tables with clean linens, condiments, and other supplies.
* Scrape and stack dirty dishes, and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
* Clean up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and remove empty bottles and trash.
* Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, and trays.
* Fill beverage and ice dispensers.
* Stock cabinets and serving areas with condiments, and refill condiment containers as necessary.
* Locate items requested by customers.
* Carry food, dishes, trays, and silverware from kitchens and supply departments to serving counters.
* Serve food to customers when waiters and waitresses need assistance.
* Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, and equipment in food service areas and other areas of restaurants, and mop and vacuum floors.
* Replenish supplies of food and equipment at steam tables and service bars.
* Wash glasses and other serving equipment at bars.
* Stock refrigerating units with wines and bottled beer, and replace empty beer kegs.
* Slice and pit fruit used to garnish drinks.