Are you looking to lead the growth of F&B Supply chain and Assurance services in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and mitigate risks in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
We're recruiting for a energetic, driven and growth oriented Food & Beverages Sales and Delivery with proven consultative selling experience in the F&B sector to support our expansion beyond food safety manufacturing and into extended F&B adjacent segments including Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), hospitality, catering, among others. This role will have to understand client's needs and pain points to successfully sell our complete suite of services including supply chain, compliance & Assurance services, helping in most cases to design customized solutions in close collaboration with the delivery and technical team.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role to achieve growth as a business developer, while leading the design and delivery of projects, ensure service excellence for clients and develop long pasting partnerships with some of the most iconic global brands helping them to achieve business success and mitigate risks in their businesses and their extended supply chains.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to engage and get supported by a wide network of experienced F&B leaders around the world and be part of an aggressive expansion plan in the F&B sector starting from a solid base, but with countless opportunities to shape the business in a quasi-start up setting that will provide a launching path for your career as a sales leader.
You will be expected to lead the growth of our sales and delivery for a wide range of services and customized solutions supporting the F&B industry and their expanded supply chain beyond food safety manufacturing and into extended F&B adjacent segments including Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), hospitality, catering, among others, including:
- Suppliers inspection and verification
- Compliance to customer's own protocols
- Execution or risk mitigation check lists
- Social audits and CSR reports
- Sustainability and digital solutions
You will be expected to lead projects with an End-to-End accountability from prospecting to designing to selling and finally delivering as well as helping to grow our business through the following activities:
- Independently develop and grow your own pipeline and progress opportunities across the different sales stages
- Proactively seeking to identify customer needs, developing tailored solutions and selling these to new and existing clients
- Coordinating projects, ensuring they are executed to clients' expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other F&B team members and clients
- Introducing services from your own/existing discipline(s) to new clients and new services to existing clients
- This role will be ultimately responsible to achieve a sales target and oversee and deliver projects according to client's expectations. The incumbent will have sales and business development responsibility for both existing and new clients.
- This is an individual contributor role expected to operate with a high level of autonomy in close collaboration with other team members and the global team while managing the sales and delivery of the projects.
- This role will also have an active participation in developing the go to market activities for F&B supply chain, assurance, sustainability strategy and risk management services. Please note that this is not a role selling F&B food safety certification.
- Measurements of performance for the role will be weighted towards delivery of new business sales, as part of a balanced scorecard (dashboard) of other measures including sales to existing customers, delivery of revenue, and other normal job expectations.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor degree or higher relevant to the role and subject areas
- Proven track record 1 year in sales and business development in supply chain and/or F&B services, ideally within a consultancy environment.
- Proven track record 1 year of leading & delivering consulting services as a trusted advisor and thought leader to clients
- Proven project management, design and delivering service excellence. preferred
- Entrepreneurial drive to proactively initiate new initiatives, grow from a small base and operate under quick experimentation high ambiguity environment
- Travel: Up to 20% domestic
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Sales - proven ability to sell in a consultative manner through the entire sales cycle from client outreach to bringing knowledge and expertise to inspire the client through scoping of needs, proposing and closing deals consistently to deliver on target sales performance.
Initiative & Responsibility - acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
Analysis & Judgement - quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgements.
Professional Expertise - demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in ESG, Sustainable Finance and wider Sustainability areas.
Effective Communication - communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively. Builds network.
Constructive Teamwork - co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see:
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world's leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company's management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!