Accounting Manager - Controller - Restaurant - Financial Modelling - P&L - Balance Sheet - General Ledger
Are you an experienced accounting leader with bar and/or restaurant experience who would like to step into a Controller role that will lead yourself down the path to CFO? If so, then we have a Restaurant Controller opportunity that would be a great fit for you!
A Los Angeles restaurant group is looking for a Restaurant Controller for their team. In this Restaurant Controller role, you will be responsible for full cycle accounting, financial modelling, the P&L, balance sheet and general ledger maintenance, and helping develop future investment offerings. If you or someone you know feels like you are qualified, then read the full job description below for this Restaurant Controller opportunity!
What do you need for this Restaurant Controller role?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 8+ years of accounting experience
- Must have restaurant accounting experience
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of US GAAP
What will you do in this Restaurant Controller role?
- Act as accounting software administrator
- Dashboard and flash reporting
- Financial, consolidated, and tax reporting
- Analyze variances, working capital, and segments
- Develop, maintain, and revamp policies and procedures
- Vendor management
- Assist with forecasting, and developing compensation and related reporting
- Manage operational audits
- Oversee the budgeting process
- Manage inventory tracking and purchasing
What is in this Restaurant Controller role for you?
- Great work life balance (40 hours outside of projects)
- Growth path to CFO
- Exposure and opportunity to do both accounting and finance
So, if you are an experience Accountant or Manager ready for your next opportunity please apply to this Restaurant Controller position ASAP as we would love to connect with you!