Skyport Hospitality has an immediate need of FOH Managers at the Denver International Airport!
Skyport has a very diverse group of full service restaurants in the Denver International Airport, some of which include, Aviators Smoke House and Bar-B-Que, Cantina Grill, Elway's and coming soon, Snooze A.M Eatery.
- $500 Signing Bonus after 90 days
- Bonus potential up to 10% of base salary
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for the employee
- Company paid Airport parking or Ecopass
- Employee meals and retail discounts
- Paid time off
- 401 (K) plan
- Requires three plus (3+) years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service management experience.
- Innate desire to provide the very best guest experience, every time.
- Mentality of a leader with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Be eligible to work in the USA.
- Must be able to pass a 10-year criminal background check.
- Maintain a professional restaurant image, including cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas; responds to complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring return guests.
- Acts as a liaison between the kitchen and the front-of-house-staff, schedule labor by anticipating business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed, and labor cost objectives are met.
- Create and maintain relationship with airport partners, purveyors, and surrounding businesses.
- Understand and drive all financial goals, manage costs and sales objectives.
- Ensure all financial and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time, and in accordance with company policies.
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Partner with Human Resources to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, empower, coach, and provide an open line of communication with all staff.
- Create a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment for all team members.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Be able to work on your feet for up to 12 hours. Have the stamina to work 50 or more hours per week. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, bend, balance; stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
*We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.