Snooze presents "The Breakfast Experience"
What role does your character play?
As the Snooze Head Chef, your ultimate responsibility is ensuring the highest quality food, as per Snooze standards. Your primary duties include, but certainly are not limited to: responsible for all kitchen functions including food purchasing & inventory, assistance in preparation and overall maintenance of quality standards, sanitation and cleanliness, training of Snoozers in methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion and cost control and sanitation and cleanliness, and scheduling adequately to facilitate preparation and production while maintaining standard labor costs. Your ultimate goal is to maintain the "WOW" factor of Snooze food, while creating an environment that fosters creativity, education, and personal development for all Snoozers.
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the stage?
● Accurately manage all kitchen Snoozers to ensure adherence to all Snooze practices.
● Be knowledgeable of Snooze practices regarding Snoozers and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company standards
● Maintain quality standards according to the guidelines of Snooze Food and Beverage Doctrine, ensuring the best possible product goes in and out the kitchen doors
● Assist the GM and management team with a hiring strategy and making employment and termination decisions including, but not limited to; interviewing, hiring, and training, evaluating, reviewing, and disciplining HOH Snoozers as appropriate. You play a key role in the development of your Sous Chefs
● Properly train all HOH Snoozers about the practices regarding cleanliness, sanitation, safe equipment operating, and proper kitchen tool usage
● Establishing a strong community presence by coordinating and participating in culinary community events
● Prepare all required paperwork, including inventory, ordering, forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner
● Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and preventative maintenance plans
● Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from vendors, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures. Control labor cost by scheduling based upon forecasted sales, positions needed, and proper time management
● Provide safety training in first aid, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials
Do you fit this character role?
● A minimum of 2 years of experience in the restaurant industry; preferably with supervisory or management experience.
● Must be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the Guests
● Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours) and be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
● Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week
What are the perks of playing this role?
● Competitive Wages
● Daily meal benefits
● Health, dental & vision insurance
● Paid Vacation and Holidays
● Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
● Ongoing leadership development and professional growth
● Unlimited dance parties
● Super fun work environment
We can't wait to provide you a place where the best character on stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this "Breakfast Experience" to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you ready for this curtain call?