As a Nuvole employee YOU are the personification of hospitality and will approach each and every guest interaction with the mindset of exceeding their expectations. As a Nuvole server you will always be on stage and within our guest's presence, so it is imperative that you always demonstrate this dedication to our guests and ensure that their experience remains "in the clouds".
Our guests are looking to you to assist them in escaping the world below. You, the server, are an integral part of making our guests experience not only unique but an experience that will leave them counting down the days for when they can return. Our service team always provides a personalized experience through their genuine care and product knowledge. When completing the following tasks below it is expected that you are always completing them in an upbeat, professional, and energetic manner. All of us on the Nuvole team operate without ego and in place we engage with an empathetic spirit that both our staff and our guests are craving while either working or enjoying Nuvole Rooftop 22.
A Day in the Life:
• You will ensure each guest is greeted and made to feel important.
• Complete lounge setup 15 minutes before the start of the shift. An opening checklist will be created and updated by the leadership team which will have these steps outlined.
• You will take pride in the overall look and feel of the venue by assuring that the lounge continues to stay clean and organized through the duration of the shift.
• You will be knowledgeable on both the food and beverage menu, so you are able to take orders accurately and make suggestions.
• Running drinks from service bar.
• Running food from the kitchen.
• Wine and Bottle Service- both prep and execution.
• You will service guests' orders as requested making sure that if there are any dietary restriction they are noted clearly, and both the MOD and kitchen is notified.
• Ensure that all stations are completely stocked and all mis en place is setup.
• Course and clear your guests' tables when necessary and make sure that all dirty dishes, silverware and glassware make it back to the dish pit.
• Completion of daily and weekly closing checklist and checked out by the closing manager. These checklists will be created by and updated by the leadership team which will have these steps outlined.
• Ensuring that all guests checks are accurate and process accordingly.
• One to two years' experience as a server (not required but preferred)
• The legal ability to serve alcohol in North Carolina
• The ability to work a flexible schedule which includes special events, holidays and weekends.
• Team focused and an understanding that one person cannot create a successful venue.
• Knowledge of state and local guidelines regarding service of alcohol
• Knowledge of drink preparation
• Computational skills to process guest payments
• The ability to lift trays of beverages or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis
• Passion for guest service that is driven by a notion that every guest is different and may require additional assistance.
• Open mind and a self-awareness that there is always something new to learn.
• Muti-tasking is key in ensuring guest satisfaction in a timely manner and a talent will need to be practiced daily