WHY WORK FOR HIGH TIDE HOSPITALITY
We are committed to hiring diverse individuals and building a culture that is reflective of our core principles, including hospitality, curiosity, and community to name a few. We continually evaluate and enhance our benefits to show our appreciation for our team.
We are proud to offer competitive wages at high-volume restaurants, health insurance for FTE, flexible scheduling, employee / family meal discounts, gear and equipment benefits, confidential inquiries, and more.
Se habla español también!
ABOUT SEA LEVEL NC
Sea Level is a Carolina-centric raw bar and seafood restaurant located in the heart of Uptown. The restaurant is known for its commitment to responsibly-sourced seafood, especially products from the Carolina coast. The team is dedicated to celebrating the NC shoreline and the hardworking watermen/women who work it. The restaurant features a cozy, coastal Dining Room, an extensive wine list, craft cocktails, and interactive oyster bar with 8-10 varietals offered daily.
BARTENDER JOB DESCRIPTION
Those who enjoy a fast-paced, social, and team-centric environment, will enjoy working behind our cocktail bar. Bartenders must demonstrate a "can-do" attitude and proven history of their craft. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- prepare beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- interact with customers, take orders
- assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
- prepare cocktails
- enforce HTH alcohol policy
- restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- prep work including batching draft cocktails, creating simple syrups, making specialty ice cubes, and more