Pacific American Fish Co is a seafood manufacturing & distribution company in the city of Vernon,CA looking for either an Accounting Manager and/or Controller.
Local Candidates Only. Candidate is expected to interview in person & work on-site.
Primary responsibilities include managing the general ledger, analyzing accounts and creating financial reports.
RESPONSIBILITIES in DETAIL:
- Perform monthly financial close and related reporting activities.
- Perform accounting controls to ensure financial systems are operating as designed.
- Review balance sheet & cash flow submissions & associated narratives as well as follow up on & resolve questions/issues independently.
- Analyze & provide insights to senior management related to balance sheet & cash flow results.
- Build & maintain relationships with locations by communicating jointly-developed standards, projects, & enhancements.
- Support leadership team with ad hoc requests.
SKILLS and ATTRIBUTES:
- Be a role model for Integrity, Courage and Conviction;
- Adapts to changing business needs, introduces new ways of thinking and behaving, applies new ideas;
- Comfortable to manage ambiguity;
- Practical /pragmatic approach to problem solving & timely solution execution;
- Manage conflicting priorities within tight deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong collaboration skills to get things done within a matrix organization;
- Excellent networking skill to build internal and external networks.