AT3 Staffing is partnered with an industry leading manufacturer and distributor in search of a Denver CO based Branch Manager. The role is open due to a recent promotion, and offers a stable and growing company culture, fantastic training and mentorship and a competitive and comprehensive compensation package.
The Branch Manager is responsible for driving the overall performance of the Branch in response to customer needs thereby ensuring their satisfaction with installed products and promoting future products and services. Responsible for direct management of all service business functions of the Branch. Personally responsible for the selling of service products in the territory including equipment supplies. Develop and maintain close customer relationships with all customer types to promote service and equipment sales. Accountable for meeting service revenue growth, profitability and expense targets along with return on management investment and corporate asset management objectives.
· Drive service business growth and profitability
· Foster solid relationships with key customers including end users, dealers and chemical company reps to ensure their satisfaction with installed products and promote future products and service.
· Build working relationships with sales representatives (internal and external) to ensure the total needs for the customer are being met.
· Understand the dynamics of the local service market(s) and position the District to compete effectively (e.g. competitive labor rates, promotions, etc.) be able to explain the value proposition.
· Trace and improve customer satisfaction within District service through parts availability, response time, first-call completion, net promoter score/customer satisfaction, etc.
· Determine facility requirement, manage facility(s), make recommendations, and negotiate new leases as required.
· Develop annual budget and operating plan for Branch
· Operates within budgets and MBO's as approved by Region Director
· Create strategies/procedures to deal with local premier customers
· Determine/Adhere to key prescribed operational performance metrics
· Establish / implement processes and procedures to deal with local service priorities
· Complete annual Internal Control Questionnaire, implement corrective action on any variance to established procedures
· Responsible for ensuring, training and management of all personnel for Branch.
· Develop associates, create a sustainable organization
· Administers associate policies, procedures and programs within the Branch, directly or thru subordinate managers.
· Executes policies and procedures, as applicable, relative to managing service parts inventory and all other assets in the Branch.
Requirements and Education: