The Inns of Aurora seeks a PT dishwasher with weekend and evening availability.
The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and sanitation standards for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils, etc., using machine and manual cleaning methods. This dishwasher also ensures the dishwashing area is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
- Operate dish machine
- Wash dishes, glassware, pots, pans, etc. by hand or using the dish machine
- Place clean dishes, utensils or cooking equipment in designated storage areas
- Maintain kitchen work areas and equipment
- Stock supplies in proper serving stations
- Allocate time properly to clean and prepare dishes
- Sanitation of all service ware and small ware
- Removal of garbage from back of house and dish area
- Maintain floors in the back of house and dish area by sweeping and mopping daily or as necessary
- Other duties, as assigned
- Flexibility with hourly schedule
- Ability to maintain neat, professional and clean appearances and practices
- Ability to multi-task effectively under fast-paced working conditions
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- 1-3 years high volume dish machine operation and sanitation
We are proud to offer outstanding benefits to all of our employees.
Full-time employees, those working 30 hours per week or more on average, are offered competitive medical and dental benefits, as well as generous paid time off packages.
Full-time and part-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401K program and supplementary benefits.
We are particularly proud to offer all of our employees a highly competitive employee discount at all of our lodging and dining properties.