We are the nation's largest liquor license brokerage and consulting firm. We help clients of all sizes to pass through the regulatory agencies in most of the 50 states. We are currently searching for a number of sales assistants to help us fuel our expansion.
This position is a sales-based role responsible for contributing to achieving sales and upgrades of liquor licenses. Sales assistant is responsible for high volume prospecting with the primary goal of identifying qualified leads and securing information for brokers. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated to generate and manage a pipeline of prospects and contribute to fostering, developing and cultivating qualified leads. The role will focus on outbound, proactive communication via phone calls to identify prospects, decision makers and their needs. This is a FULLY IN OFFICE POSITION.
Additional job expectations:
1. Help brokers in assisting with the administrative portion of liquor license transactions
2. Contact and convince licensees to sell/buy/upgrade their liquor licenses over the phone
3. Help both buyers and sellers of liquor licenses throughout their transactions.
4. Must be able and willing to make 100 out bounds calls per work day.
1. Some sales experience (1-2 years minimum)
2. Restaurant background preferred, but not required
3. Excellent phone and email manner
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and telephone skills
5. Must be comfortable speaking with prospects with confidence and grasp liquor license knowledge
6. Must possess a strong work ethic, be a team player with an outgoing, positive personality and goal oriented attitude.
7. Ability to use basic computer programs (Microsoft Office, CRM)
8. Ability to speak Spanish a plus