Global First Travel is a Luxury Travel Company seeking a full-time Executive Assistant. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, high-volume environment and know how to prioritize and juggle multiple requests on their own and as a team. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must as is having a commitment to delivering quality service.
- Answering phones, managing the CEO's calendar, coordinating project-related materials, and many other similar, ability to research whatever is needed, administrative/support duties as needed.
- Taking notes during meetings and when rolling calls as necessary.
- Perform other related duties to support the departmental team as requested by management.
- Answers, transfers, rolls phone calls.
- Run out of office errands if needed.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Strong writing skills
- Minimum 2 years relevant administrative experience supporting a senior level executive
- Reliable, flexible, driven, and eager to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail, organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to adapt quickly to a high-paced environment
- Excellent listening skills and an eagerness to provide outstanding guest service
- Self-motivated & driven to go beyond
- Willingness to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Typical hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm with a 60 minute break.
Excellent benefits offered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Discounted travel opportunities
- Paid vacation