Taxa Outdoors, a manufacturer of mobile human habitats and adventuring equipment designed to inspire the journey into nature, is looking for a Dealer Support Representative, to join our growing team. We are a fast-paced and motivated team successfully competing for a larger piece of this growing market, and we offer competitive compensation. We are looking for talented, dynamic people who can demonstrate their experience and contribute to the continued success of our business. If you are a person of integrity who sweats the details and appreciates a team atmosphere, Taxa may be a good fit for you.
- Serve as resident Taxa product expert
- Provide detailed technical and use case data to TAXA customers and dealers
- Hold scheduled calls and maintain regular email communication with dealers
- Answer inbound chat questions and requests from our website
- Manage the Dealer deposit process by updating orders, confirming deposit details, and assigning confirmations to dealer support
- Assist the service department by answering technical inquiries
- Maintain up to date customer data in HubSpot by recording all phone calls, meetings, and emails and associated details
- Maintain customer data via project management and excel based technology systems
- Coordinate requests from dealers for parts, sales, or technical questions
- Provide in person or video tours/walk arounds to buyers and visitors to the factory
- Train new Dealers on our product specifications, lead process, and deposit process
- Report on sales metrics and trends
- Measure weekly sales against revenue and yearly goals
- Represent Taxa at a variety of trade shows and public events in effort to promote our products
Candidates must have:
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Basic Math skills
- Hands-on experience with sales transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work overtime and weekends during busy season.
- Knowledge of basic excel, google sheet skills
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and stand for up to 8 hours per day.
Applicants will be invited to interview based on their fit with this role. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay base: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year + bonus