Responsible for supporting North America & International senior marketing leadership via producing strategic insights, reporting and managing key analytic solutions, serving Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Provide company decision makers with KPIs and assessments to support business growth, and support marketing leadership in driving demand and optimizing spend.
- Transform raw data into actionable insights on campaign performance, leads, and audience segments. Present insights to marketing leadership on how marketing efforts drive conversion, growth, and revenue.
- Advise on the interpretation of marketing data, including campaign and customer levels, and provide insight and recommendations to global marketing teams.
- Design and develop highly visual, interactive dashboards using Tableau and DOMO.
- Own global, tri-branded DOMO governance including the maintenance of database workflows, data integrity, and application support to users (90 active users).
- Lead big data preparation, blending, and creating data models via advanced SQL in Snowflake for marketing use cases including customer journey reporting.
- Triage requests and gather user requirements to deliver ad hoc reporting. Work across multiple, complex datasets and vendors, using strong reasoning to answer the business questions being posed.
- Act as a liaison between business users and data developers across internal and external teams.
- Investigate dataflows with logic and sql to answer business questions ad-hoc or with repeatable dashboards. Interact across multiple partners from a data perspective including data visualization suppliers, data warehouse, marketing data ops, customer marketing database suppliers.
- Support the creation, implementation, communication and ongoing support of marketing data standards and processes to ensure standardized data naming, establishing consistent data definitions and monitoring overall data quality.
- Work with internal and external teams to continuously evolve our reporting and statistical methodologies and develop new ways of solving complex business problems.
- Maintain marketing analytics best practices, including concise decks with insights, automating KPIs into data visualization platform, leading marketing assessment readouts, and cross functional collaboration.
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience, and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field of study. Masters preferred; or any equivalent combination of relevant background and experience.
EXPERIENCE: 2 - 5 years' experience in data analysis, statistics, and data visualization, using Sql or BI platforms (Tableau, DOMO, PowerBI)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Highly analytical with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for using data to solve complex business questions and drive business solutions.
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with large scale enterprise databases and data management or other data mining capabilities (Python, R).
- Experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau, DOMO or Power BI.
- Familiarity with key marketing technology suites such as Data Management Platforms, Attribution, Web Analytics and CRM.
- Experience in predictive modeling or data science also preferred.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional peers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail, and time management abilities.