Serenity Kids is cultivating health, equality, and sustainability through baby food high in healthy fat and protein and made with organic vegetables and meat from regenerative family farms. We make children healthier by offering nutrient-dense foods that taste great to kids and are convenient for parents. We envision a thriving planet where children are fed, raised, and educated to be healthy, happy, creative human beings.
Serenity Kids is growing exponentially and is now the fastest growing baby food brand in the country! Within 18 months of launch, we became the fastest selling brand on the aisle in natural food stores. The baby food category is dominated by a handful of brands owned by large conglomerates that are in sharp decline, while we are growing by 400% - 1000%. In 2020, we had distribution in 3,200 stores, tripled our revenue and plan to more than double it again in 2021 by expanding our distribution and having multiple line extensions.
Serenity Kids is seeking an experienced Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate will be creative, forward thinking, driven, adaptable, flexible, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment. S/he should have a strong grasp of current social media tools, trends, and strategies, and be able to lead integrated social marketing campaigns from concept to execution, increasing engagement and fostering a sense of community with current and prospective Serenity Kids consumers. This person will report to the Content Manager and will work closely with many departments, including but not limited to marketing, eComm, and sales.
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize creative posts based on performance and insights on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
● Grow and manage our social community, fostering the brand experience. Brainstorm and implement new and creative community growth strategies.
● Understand that social media is 24/7 and may require monitoring the community on off-hours; willing to work after hours or on weekends to support events, community, and engagement.
● Consistently monitor for emerging technologies, trends and culturally relevant processes and pitch new, creative story ideas and storytelling tactics and provide thoughtful perspective and recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
● Create and maintain the Serenity Kids social editorial calendar that supports our mission, brand, and products. Create daily posts (assets + copy) that ladder up to the corporate narrative and content pillars, translating the Serenity Kids voice into timely, inclusive, and engaging posts and stories that resonate across media and culture.
● Schedule and publish all Serenity Kids social media content.
● Coordinate and manage visual storytelling assets (photos, videos, graphics). Create and collaborate on the creation of branded editorial and assets, including, but not limited to imagery, GIFs, stop-motions, and video, for social channels.
● Daily review of social media post engagement and comments; reply to commentary daily, promptly.
● Create meaningful social partnerships with influencers and like-minded brands, collaborating with the Affiliate Manager.
● Lead and manage partnerships for giveaways and other collaborations.
● Measure and report on the performance of all social marketing content and campaigns; prepare reporting decks and professionally report analytics (ROI and KPIs) to management. ● All other duties as assigned.
● 2-3 years of related experience - social media and content creation.
● Bachelor's degree preferred; branding, CPG experience highly valued.
● Solid knowledge of social management analytics and scheduling tools (e.g., Sprout Social, Later, Twitter and FB analytics, Google Analytics, and more).
● Knowledge of FDA social media guidelines and FTC influencer guidelines.
● Experience maintaining and managing an editorial calendar.
● Have an in-depth understanding of top social media platforms; direct experience working across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, and more, with a general understanding of paid social and organic user-generated content campaigns.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic, startup environment and able to work independently with minimal direction and meet multiple deadlines.
● Manage and prioritize multiple projects and comfortable building out systems, tools, and processes from the ground up.
● Experience in branded editorial and branded video development and working with video editors and graphic/visual designers - preferred.
WHY WORK AT SERENITY KIDS?
Serenity Kids is committed to supporting working parents. We integrate our mission to make the world healthier into everything we do by creating a culture that emphasizes self care, personal growth, and family time. We attract and retain top performers that will do whatever it takes to get the job done, while also staying healthy and having fun! Connection and autonomy are two of our top values, so working with us is an opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative community where you have the flexibility and freedom to get your job done however works best for you.
We believe in our own greatness, knowing that we can achieve anything if we stay connected to ourselves and each other, leveraging our unique talents and points of view, and trusting in the serendipities that naturally unfold for us. We joined this team to make the world better, while also realizing that it is a beautiful opportunity to make ourselves better as well. In this chosen tribe, we have diverse backgrounds and ethnicities, unique points of view, and even live in different geographies. We
get to be who we are and grow into more of ourselves every day.
We are reinventing what it means to work, and are having a blast doing it.
Serenity Kids offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package, including health/dental/vision, paid vacation, PTO, a liberal holiday policy and complimentary baby food products.
Serenity Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer