Overnight In Room Dining Attendant
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
* Paid time off
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K
* Complimentary shift meal
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
* Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
* Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
* Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
* Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
* Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
* Answering guest calls, taking orders, and entering in to point of sale system
* Deliver food and beverage in a timely and accurate manner, creating a restaurant experience within the guest room
* Check outgoing orders for quality and accuracy of set up
* Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
* Have full knowledge of all beverage lists
* Follow hotel policies, procedures and service standards
* Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
* Complete daily assigned side work tasks
* Communicate all guest needs with Leadership and other Colleagues
* Assist with VIP guest amenity deliveries
* Maintain departmental requisitioned supplies properly stored and organized
* Uphold uniform and grooming standards
* Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
Austin's newest luxury property, Fairmont Austin offers 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hotel teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS