Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 45 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
Executive Sous Chef
Operates the kitchen on a daily basis with professionalism, respect, efficiency, knowledge and awareness. Understanding the culinary philosophy of the restaurant, attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies. Mentors junior staff members. Uphold restaurant standards for quality and cleanliness.GENERAL EXPECTATIONS:
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of restaurant BOURBON PUB and Partners.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times
- Performs all aspects of position with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business partners.
- Collaborates with team to create a culture and restaurant work environment based upon respect; fosters opportunities for team to learn, grow and develop their abilities.
- Leads the Management Staff, ensures that service standards are on par with all outside accreditation sources: including but not limited to Zagat, Gayot, Relais & Chateaux, Mobil 5 star, AAA Five Diamond, Wine Spectator, and Michelin establishment and in keeping with the service foundation and philosophy established at restaurant Michael Mina.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Offer positive solutions to problems or issues and be a voice that is part of the decision making team.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's operating area.
- A minimum of 4 years of kitchen management and cooking in a fine dining restaurant.
- Must display the image and positive attitude set forth by restaurant.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbal and written.
- Be able to work in a standing position a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Be able to reach, bend and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Powered by JazzHR