At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our team and help us meet our objective of being recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we are located.
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is seeking a Conference Services Manager to join our dynamic Sales & Catering Team. We are looking for someone with excitement and dedication in serving our guests. Satisfying our guests depends on the united efforts of many, we are most effective when we work together cooperatively, respecting each other's contribution and importance.
Are you excited about delivering the best conference experience to our guests? This position may be the perfect fit for you! This role will be responsible for selling and servicing catering events in our busy downtown hotel. We are looking for someone who is passionate, personable, detail oriented and strong communication skills. As our hotel is open 24/7, 365 days a year, we expect our Conference Services Manager to be flexible in working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Two years management experience within Catering or Conference Services is required.
* Ability to drive revenue and exceed goals
* Ability to provide excellent customer service and exceed customer expectations
* Salesforce/Delphi experience preferred
* Work authorization in the United States
* Complimentary stays at Four Seasons Worldwide
* Holiday, vacation, and sick pay
* Complimentary employee meals prepared by the Four Seasons Culinary Team
* Discounted parking and public transportation options
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k participation with a company matching program
Want to know more about working for Four Seasons? Visit us at:
See what our employees are saying at: #FSEmployee
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -