As a key representative of the Exoticca team, you are responsible for providing the best service to all our members and customers. With a great perspective on all our operations, managing the different countries we are operating in providing a 24/7 service, your role consists in becoming one of our top travel agents within our Sales & Customer department.
Be a part of a team where you will
- Handle requests from customers who have expressed interest in the Exoticca products, identify their needs, make recommendations, and review the benefits of an Exoticca experience.
- Apply best practices to identify consumers' budget, timeline, and decision-making processes with a high-end delivery.
- Deal with occurring requests, complaints, reviews or refunds.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of our products and packages.
- Maintain operation integrity by following policies and procedures.
- Maintain individual goals and achieve company targets.
- A previous sales/customer service experience and a proven track record of success in the travel industry.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Amadeus.
- A can-do spirit you are coachable, highly motivated and driven to succeed.
- High flexibility and schedule adaptation you can work polyvalent schedules, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous contact center experience in the Travel industry (2 years).
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism or any relevant field.
- Experience with CRM management.
- Sound knowledge of travel trends.
- Competitive salary
- Highly ambitious commissioning plan for the Sales profiles
- And the most important... being part of a successful team!