Tiff's Treats Cookie Delivery is an extremely fast-growing company out of Austin, TX with 60 retail locations in Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee with more to come this year. We are looking for happy, hard-working people who are quick on their feet, passionate, and LOVE customer service to deliver treats to our customers!
Shift Leaders earn $16 / hour. The primary responsibility of a Shift Leader is to manage operations of their store in Tiff's Treat's delivery of the Top five, with a primary focus on weekends. The Shift Leader will ensure that customers experience our industry-leading Tiff's Treatment customer service. Shift Leaders execute store operations with accuracy and timeliness to help us deliver "warm cookie moments." Shift Leaders are responsible for store operations during weekend shifts, including, but not limited to, managing staff, assisting customers, maintaining a clean store, and running an organized shift.
The Shift Leader position is Part Time, and shifts are on Saturdays and Sundays. Delivery driver and/or kitchen shifts are available during the week for those interested in 30+ hours/week.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Performs all duties of kitchen and delivery driver
* Must have excellent phone etiquette
* Ability to manages a staff of approximately 3 to 6 employees
* Ability to resolve customer complaints
* Assigns, oversees, and evaluates work of staff
* Provides on-the-job training for new employees
* Assists in the supervision of the preparation, sales, and service of product
* Assists in greeting customers, taking orders, using the register, assembling order, and checking for completeness and correctness
* Ensures that every customer receives Tiff's Treatment in person and on the phone
* Routes deliveries and serves drivers to maximize delivery business and speed
* Completes closing procedures
* Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and completeness
* Completes daily paperwork
* Audits previous shift's systems and procedures for 100% integrity and completeness
* Maintains a positive, can-do attitude with the team and reserves critiques and concerns for conversations with leadership
* Must be an excellent communicator and be available and approachable for conversations with team members or team leaders
* Must have exceptional problem-solving skills, work ethic, and ability to handle stress
* Must have the ability to learn quickly
* Proactively stocks supplies and manages inventory
* Actively provides Tiff's Treatment to customers during every shift and expects the same from all team members
* Must be punctual and demonstrate outstanding attendance
* Must maintain composure during high-volume rushes as a positive example for the team
* Must be self-motivated and willing to take initiative
Summary of Experience and Qualifications:
* Customer service experience in a fast-paced, food service, restaurant, or retail environment-preferably nine months or more
* Flexible availability, specifically on weekends and on holidays
* Shift lead or management experience of six months or more, preferred
Tiff's Treats Tips & Tidbits:
* We offer paid time off for hourly employees!!
* We provide a generous contribution toward the cost of medical and dental insurance for eligible employees and their dependents, making it very affordable! All team members become eligible to participate in our 401k program after six months.
* We're growing fast and love to promote from within! Shift Leaders undertake some of the responsibilities of the ASMs and SM, so growth opportunities may be available for hardworking team members with a passion for operations and customer service.
* Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle and follow and obey all traffic laws
* Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
* Constant standing and/or walking, often in and out of extreme heat, cold, rain, etc.
* Must be able to ascend/descend stairs while carrying up to 50 lbs
* Occasional stooping, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling, etc. up to 50 lbs
* Ability to occasionally bend, twist, reach, and lift items up to 50 lbs
* Occasional repetitive motion of the wrists/arms
* Ability to follow written and verbal, detailed instructions in a loud and busy kitchen environment.