Tony C's New York Style Pizza is Austin owned and operated by Tc4 & Co Hospitality, dedicated to "Hard Work, High Standards and Notable Hospitality." Led by partners, Tony Ciola and Creed Ford IV, Tc4 was founded in 2011 with the opening of their first concept The League Kitchen & Tavern. Together, Tc4 owns and operates multiple Award-Winning restaurants in the Austin area, including Tony C's Pizza & Beer Garden, The League Kitchen & Tavern, Mighty Fine Burgers, and Tony C's New York Style Pizza.
Tony C's New York Style Pizza features an upscale selection of New York-style "pies," pasta and wine in an airy, brick-lined space with modern decor. Fresh ingredients, family recipes, authentic and eclectic flavors, a coal oven burning at nearly 1000 degrees …."a few degrees above the rest." creates an extraordinary experience.
By joining Tc4, you have the unique opportunity to help build a company, to be heard and appreciated by hard working owners and a dedicated support team. This is not your average company, but rather a company that is creating a path of success for its brands and its people.We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to supervise daily back of house restaurant operations.
Kitchen Manager responsibilities include supervising the food prep and cooking, maintaining a fully-stocked kitchen inventory and complying with safety and cleanliness standards. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage our kitchen staff and guide them to deliver quality food on time. Ultimately, you will ensure all plates are properly cooked and served and our guests have a "Notably Hospitable" dining experience.Responsibilities
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders
- Supervise food prep and cooking
- Check food plating and temperature
- Establish portion sizes
- Schedule kitchen team shifts
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Head Chef
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly Bonus
- Monthly food allowances to use at any of our locations.
- Leadership Development Program
- Quarterly Outings