General Manager Description:
In addition to following Subway's policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Subway Restaurant.
- Interviews, Hires, Trains, Schedules, Evaluates and, when necessary, discharges restaurant personnel.
- Directs food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to standards of quality to maintain cleanliness of restaurant and equipment.
- Complete daily and weekly paperwork, inventory and product ordering.
- Proficiency in handling cash and making deposits.
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by increasing sales and controlling costs. Maintain food and labor cost according to the current company standard.
- Ongoing development of crew members to a promotable status, through the levels of service program and regular performance appraisals as outlined by the company.
- Always maintain an immaculately clean and food safe environment.
- Personally, maintain the required hours or schedule.
- Always maintain an exemplary attitude. Have a hands on management approach and ability to multitask
- Able to exert well-paced mobility and can lift 15 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Have the stamina to work an average 45 hours per week.
- Able to quickly learn store operations and menu preparations.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Effective and consistent leadership ability.
- Quick thinking & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace in an organized manner. Exceptional customer service skills!
Powered by JazzHR