What Makes a McKibbon Curator/Concierge?
The Concierge is the first person to interact with guests and the go to person for guests. As the friendly face of the property, the Doorman has a relatable personality and a great desire to work with people. You are responsible for communicating in a welcoming and efficient manner, while ensuring that guests' needs are properly addressed.
A Day in the Life:
* Greet guests at hotel curbside and offer them assistance, which can include: opening doors, assisting with unloading luggage and/or directing them to the front desk for check-in.
* Hail taxi cabs for any guest requesting one.
* Provide accurate information and directions regarding the hotel and/or surrounding area.
* Communicate with co-workers, and supervisors and address any concerns.
* Identify and report any safety issues immediately to supervisor
* Clean and maintain surrounding work area (to include glass cleaning and sweeping of trash).
* Complete other duties as assigned.
* Previous experience working in a hotel is a plus
* A high school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate
* The ability to provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to create a fun and supportive working environment