Senior Financial Analyst
Vaco is on the hunt for a Senior Financial Analyst with forecast modeling and strong analytical skills.
- Financial analyses to measure monthly financial performance, explain variances to budget and forecast along business trends
- Corporate planning across multiple business units including budgeting, profitability analysis, forecasting and improving inefficiencies
- Develop and improve forecast modeling, dashboards, revenue modeling
- Analyze business performance, evaluate KPIs, trends and market condition analysis
- Assist with annual business plan/forecasting including consolidation, review and presentation
- Collaborate with team to develop enhanced analytics
- Identify areas for streamlining and process improvement
- Present and explain findings to executive leadership and across business units
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field, MBA is a plus
- Advanced Excel, Access and major ERP required
- Experience with modeling tools
- Thorough understanding of P&L, Financial Analysis and business trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on an evolving team with adaptability and problem solving
Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search, managed services, and strategic staffing solutions for companies around the world, in the areas of accounting, finance, technology, healthcare, operations and more. As a premier talent solutions firm, Vaco connects people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies find talent to grow their business.
Please let us know if we can help you with this, or another role, for your next step in your career!