Elegance Brands is a portfolio company focused on innovation in new beverages across two verticals, beverage alcohol, and non-alcohol (e.g. energy drinks). We have several world's first innovations and brands.
- Maintain positive in-depth relations, engage, and communicate with all members of the Executive Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Experienced in equity and debt fundraising for growth and working capital management.
- Review and analyze financial results and provide actionable recommendations.
- Regulatory reporting and compliance with SEC, PCAOB, and senior exchanges
- Develop key performance indicators that support the company's strategic direction.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile through the implementation of policies, procedures, and controls.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts; ensure liquidity; arrange for debt and equity financing
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction through providing input on the company's business plan, commercial plan, financial and tax strategies, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives/budgets that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Continuous assessment of actual financial performance against plan and update projections as business objectives change.
- Implement and apply adequate internal control procedures to safeguard company assets, reputation, and customer/partner relationships.
- Create and maintain full accounting and business records for the company in accordance with policies and procedures, legislation, and fiscal requirements.
- Prepare and present monthly financial reporting package including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, and KPIs in a comparable format to plan and prior period performance.
- Select, engage, and manage consultants, auditors, tax advisors, bankers, lenders, investors, and other 3rd party advisors.
- Oversee, develop, and enhance employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective and comprehensive benefits package.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry; ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
- Participate in the negotiation of key contracts with customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Remain current and ensure compliance with changes in accounting, tax, and other industry-specific regulations.
- Manage the integrity of data rooms and financial due diligence process for M&A activity, equity raises, and debt raises.
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to drive operational improvements and efficiencies as the company scales.
- Oversee the company's ERP and other financial systems and/or subledgers.
- Identify, acquire, and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
Chief Financial Officer Requirements:
· BS degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in accounting or finance.
· Master's in Business Administration preferred.
· Certified Public Accountant preferred.
· 10+ years of increasing financial leadership responsibility with experience in operational finance and FP&A at a high-growth company.
· Previous experience with IPO readiness and successful consummation of IPOs.
Chief Financial Officer Experience and Required Skills:
· Experience leading companies through equity and debt financing transactions.
· Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP, SOX compliance and SEC reporting
· Experience reviewing and approving all Forms 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
· Experience managing the board of directors and investors along with external contacts such as auditors, tax accountants, investment bankers, industry analysts, strategic partners, customers, vendors, and other advisors.
· Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
Chief Financial Officer Knowledge and Abilities:
- Public markets experience and experience working with auditors on PCAOB audits is mandatory for this position.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced culture and have experience building strong teams and establishing systems and processes in a high-growth company. Strong track record of managing high-performance teams.
- Systems implementation experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with a strong ability to influence.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence - ability to motivate others.
- Ability to collaborate closely with a performance-oriented executive team.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to synthesize information and come to conclusions quickly
No recruitment agencies -