FreshFry is a food-tech company, founded in 2014 by two engineers who saw the opportunity to transform plant waste into meaningful products for the world. The FreshFry Pod, which launched the company, was the first of its kind. A self-contained, easy to use, all-natural adsorbent that required no equipment. Restaurants spend over $80B on frying oil annually and give the messiest job to the lowest paid people. FreshFry is currently sold nationally and will enter into five international markets within the calendar year.
The Inbound Marketing Manager will play a lead role in supporting the success of our sales team and growth of our company. We are looking for an exceptional digital marketer to focus on inbound lead generation. You will be in charge of converting site traffic into new leads for the business, and effectively nurturing those leads to bring in ideal customers. You're excited to work in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-direction as well as collaboration and open communication.
- Helping to grow our business and create marketing best practices from the ground up:
- Building marketing campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Managing and optimizing email marketing to segmented audiences
- Defining lead scoring and creating/optimizing lead nurturing
- Expanding content reach by proactively engaging industry channels and brand mentions
- Building PPC campaigns in Google Ads and social media platforms
- Execute strategic prospecting campaigns to target accounts
- Collaborating with Marketing and Creative Manager:
- Managing independent social media channels and related strategies
- Establishing communication processes with sales team to ensure high quality of leads
- Research new prospects using various web-based tools
- Participate in regular planning, strategy, and training meetings
- 3-5 years in a digital marketing role
- Managing marketing campaigns in Hubspot and running PPC campaigns
- Experience in a B2B environment
Highly Valued Experience
- Hubspot certifications: Inbound Marketing, Email Marketing, Hubspot Marketing Software
- Google Ad Words and Analytics certifications
- E-commerce experience (Shopify)
- Experience with Canva
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Unlimited PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k w/employee matching funds, short/long term disability, basic life.