PLANTA is building a team of inclusive, strategic and dynamic leaders that embody a leadership style that promotes equity, productivity and workplace satisfaction. Our mission is to MAKE AN IMPACT. We achieve this through our dynamic team composed of champions across all realms of the hospitality industry - from creative and marketing to culinary, beverage and beyond creating the ultimate guest experience.
Our love for hospitality extends further than our dedication to creating amazing guest experiences; it's our duty to develop our team of professionals to become the next industry leaders; it's our quest to find the finest ingredients; it's our social responsibility to become a more sustainable organization every day.
What you will find at PLANTA is passion without pretense; a unique group that loves coming to work every day, shouts good morning, rolls up their sleeves and works together to create innovative techniques to redefine hospitality.
WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE:
- Work with our external brand marketing agency to implement brand and creative strategies for PLANTA. Act as the liaison between PLANTA and the brand marketing agency to communicate internal updates, calendar shifts, etc.
- Act as the internal stakeholder for all marketing efforts across e-commerce, restaurant and digital channels to deliver a cohesive brand experience that resonates with our customers across all consumer touchpoints.
- Help ensure the evolution and refinement of PLANTA's branding and visual identity, messaging, and positioning across all channels in conjunction with our external marketing agency.
- Manage the overall 360 marketing calendar for the company internally, helping to create marketing plans to achieve campaign-specific business objectives in tandem with our agency.
- Ensure messaging is aligned across all brand channels, both online (website, social media, email, online marketing) and offline, (in-restaurant, clienteling initiatives and events).
- Collaborate with our in-house graphic designer to oversee all Creative output, including copy & design.
- Oversee annual shoot calendar inclusive of restaurant and lifestyle shoots to align with the marketing calendar and meet the needs of the business.
- Develop shoot concepts that address goals in partnership with our brand marketing agency. Help develop and execute shoots when necessary to support best-in-class content creation.
- Support on-the-ground during event activations in gathering content creation needs for marketing channels and press opportunities.
- Ensure PLANTA has a best-in-class social strategy in partnership with our brand marketing agency. Stay aware of the latest platforms on social to keep PLANTA relevant and support on customer service community management when needed.
- Work with our PR agencies on local strategies to drive sales and further brand awareness.
- Run point as internal marketing lead for on-the-ground event activations in local markets, coordinating with internal and agency teams on all collateral, marketing and press needs.
- Identify brand-appropriate partners to drive strategic growth and solidify brand positioning. Develop compelling partnership campaigns, brand appropriate assets, and cross-promotion strategies to leverage partner audiences in partnership with our brand marketing agency.
- Create a robust, tiered influencer program to keep Planta top of mind in partnership with our PR and brand marketing agencies. Maintain and grow influencer relationships, leveraging these for content creation and strategic growth.
- Manage relationships with local printing partners and serve as project leader for all marketing collateral to ensure accuracy and timely delivery.
- Update website and third party platform content as necessary with all sensitive information (hours, menu changes, imagery, etc.) and brand messaging in conjunction with our marketing agency.
- Use email marketing tools to deploy email marketing communications to segmented and regional audiences.
- Report weekly results from digital channels (e-commerce, social, influencer, email) and create campaign hindsight's for the Leadership team and stakeholders.
INGREDIENTS YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing (preferably in a hospitality environment)
- Experience in consumer-facing brand building and development of creative campaigns that drive awareness and engagement.
- Obsess over culture, food, tech and a perfectly crafted Internet meme.
- Fully understand and embody PLANTA's can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and dedication where no task is beneath you.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment, which includes working closely with the marketing team as well as events, operations, and leadership.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge on an international scale that serves to assist in the development of strategy
- Understand work-life integration and appreciate that work may be required on evenings and weekends in order to support marketing efforts.
- Champions the brand's vision and values and contribute to a culture of positivity and high standards where all employees CHASE perfection in everything they do .
- Create an environment that is warm, welcoming, and filled with positivity for guests and employees .
- Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance Benefits
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career with our ever growing company
- Mentorship and guidance by top hospitality professionals in the city
- 50% Discounts at PLANTA concepts
At PLANTA we do not tolerate any form of discrimination in the workplace, including during the recruitment stages. As such, all applications are viewed by our diverse recruitment team that uses a holistic and equitable approach.
PLANTA Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations in accordance with the Americas with Disabilities Act during the application process are available upon request.