Hours: Full Time
The Dietary Cook is responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year cook/ dietary experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility preferred
- Food Handlers permit if required per state regulations.
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification preferred.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
Misty Willow Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located near the Willowbrook Mall. Serving the Willowbrook/Champions areas, we are a short driving distance to I-45 and Beltway 8. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We're always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you're looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Our Values: C.A.P.L.I.C.O.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Misty Willow Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
12921 Misty Willow Drive
Houston, TX 77070
Back to Jobs