Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Highland Dallas is upscale yet thoroughly unstuffy ambiance and service. Sophisticated luxury merged with a casual, live-in-the-moment spirit; all created to delight passionate travelers seeking a unique adventure with every stay. Think of us as "high end without a trace of highbrow." We are seeking associates who are passionate about exceeding guest expectations, playing as a team, and the art of hospitality. We offer our associates competitive benefits including hotel discounts for Hilton and HEI Hotels, on site complimentary parking, one complimentary meal per shift, discounted public transportation options, discounted dining at Knife Restaurant, and medical/dental/vision/401K.We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.