Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Professional full time Member Services Staff, providing front desk/reception coverage at The Beaver Creek Club, including holidays and weekends, throughout the winter season. All daily functions must be performed efficiently and competently.
Duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Acknowledge Members and family members by name
- Phone reception/answering all calls and directing to appropriate staff. Maintaining pertinent knowledge of all Club programs, activities and schedules in order to pass information directly to members.
- Explaining procedures, interpreting and applying club rules and regulations. Ask manager to get involved when necessary.
- Using and updating database, club records, and correspondence.
- Identifying members and guests eligible for entry into the Club. Assisting with ID verification for Beano's and Allie's as well as member requests for reservations.
- Administer reciprocity program for reservation requests at Game Creek Club and Zach's Cabin.
- Knowledge of Beaver Creek Resort and surrounding area.
- Daily lift ticket sales, Epic Pass, and Club pass sales
- Assist with bussing and cleaning of areas throughout the clubhouse, including but not limited to: all counter tops, rearranging all furniture after use, fluffing all pillows when needed throughout the day.
- Support Theme parties such as the annual Holiday Party, Valentine's Day, Super Bowl, etc.
- Market and advertise special activities such as ski days at Vail, Snowshoe Dinners at Allie's, etc. and Weekly events such as Ladies/Men's days, snowshoe lunches, etc.
- Providing information and contacts for other Vail Valley activities (snowmobiles, sled rides, etc.)
- Vilar Center performances
- Dinner reservations (Vail Valley restaurants)
- Maintaining a high profile among club members, while understanding and enforcing the Rules and Regulations of the BC Club.
- Understanding published activities and events that are distributed throughout the year through distribution of newsletters, new bulletins and web-site media.
- Previous experience working directly with very high profile, sophisticated guests
- Effective, knowledgeable, communication skills must be at a high level
- A general working knowledge of the Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts - preferred.
- Word processing skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Alice, Clubhouse Online, Emma Marketing, Jonas, and Guest Connect systems- preferred
The budgeted range starts at 13.00 - 16.25. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 310709