Pay starting at $12.21 per hour and $500 HIRING BONUS!
1270 Virginia Ave - Atlanta, Georgia 30344
You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
What you will do:
Make happy, delicious hot breakfasts possible for our guests.
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team members and guests.
-Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
-Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
-Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate levels of inventory and supplies are maintained.
-See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well organized.
-Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at Drury Hotels.
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
-Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels
-Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast hours
-Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal direction) in English
What you can expect from us:
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.