The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea, a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in dozens of locations across multiple states.
OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the details.
Here's what we need:
Back of House Team Members will support the kitchen team in a fast-paced, high volume environment, whether it is managing the dish pit, prepping with fresh ingredients, or building each order, to ensure our kitchens deliver the best damn tacos! A Back of House Team Member must be focused, fast paced and determined to prepare Damn Good food, otherwise we don't serve it. Back of House positions could include: Taco Prep, Cook, Dishwasher, Expo and more.
QUE-SO…here's what you'll need:
- Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Building and serving Damn Good tacos in a scratch-made kitchen
- Responding to changes to orders quickly and efficiently
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on business needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
Let's TACO 'bout perks:
- Sweet discounts
- Benefits including health insurance and paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well