The Bell Attendant is a visual role requiring exceptional customer service skills. You will welcome and greet guest while proactively engage in opportunities to exceed the guests expectations. Ideal candidate has a passion for customer service, maintains a genuine, efficient, and appealing work environment for our guests.
- Assists guest with luggage during arrival and departure, makes necessary deliveries to and pick up from guest rooms, transports guest and hotel packages and parcels.
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms.
- Delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive.
- Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance.
- Performs shoeshine service; picking up shoes from guest room, cleaning and polishing them and returning them to the guest.
- Performs errands for guests and the hotel that may require local travel off of the hotel property.
- Must have the ability to carry/lift/push/pull items weighing up to 50 pounds, role requires frequent bending and kneeling
- The ability to communicate effectively and graciously
-Detail oriented and organized
-Eagerness to learn and grow
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
-Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
-Competitive salary & wages
-401 (k) Retirement plan
-Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
-Excellent training and development opportunities
-Free meals on duty
-Free uniforms and free uniform care
-Paid holidays and PTO
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -