BUSSER (NON-TIPPED): Bussers (Non-Tipped) have a unique opportunity to play a part in making sure our guests dining experience is both exceptional and one of a kind. When you set our table, you set the standard!
- Cleans and sanitizes tables, chairs, counters and fixtures in the dining area.
- Maintains a clean and enjoyable environment for our guests by sweeping and/or mopping floors, cleaning and emptying garbage receptacles, condiment stands and making sure that dirty trays are being returned to the dish room.
- Stocks and replenishes condiment stands with all the necessary supplies.
- Assists guests with their requests/needs including high chairs, booster seats, etc.
CART ATTENDANT: Assist our guests as they quench their thirst and grab a bite to eat by filling food and beverage orders at one of our resort's outdoor food carts.
- Greets guests, suggestively sells and fills guest orders for food and beverage in a positive friendly and outgoing manner.
- Operates cash register; accepts cash and credit cards; verifies and certifies starting cash bank; and balances out at end of shift.
- Maintains a clean, sanitized food service area by following established procedures.
GREETER: Our Greeters are the beating heart of any dining room. In this role, you have the opportunity to create candid and uniquely themed interactions with our guests! Being the first impression to greet and make our guests feel welcomed in an unparalleled entertainment and dining experience is like no other.
- Provides information, conversing with the guests waiting in line and control the flow of the queue.
- Checks in guests using the Open Table reservation system. Seats guests and parties according to venue procedures. Assists guests with special accommodations and in emergency situations.
- Checks identification to ensure that patrons are of legal age. Enforces alcohol awareness by monitoring intoxicated guests and assist guests upon exiting the venue by packaging purchased glassware.
- Maintains cleanliness around the front/facade of the building.
SERVICE CASHIER: Service Cashiers act as an integral part of a guest's visit with us by replenishing them with thirst quenching beverages and a delectable bite to eat! These food and beverage Team Members will assist by filling food and beverage orders at one of Universal Orlando's fast-paced, immersive themed fast casual restaurants.
- Works at various Food and Beverage locations, including both indoor and outdoor venues.
- Greets guests and suggestively sells and fills food and beverage orders.
- Handles cash, credit card, travelers' checks, and discount transactions with the assistance of a POS (Point of Sale) register.
- Replenishes condiment stands, straightens chairs and tables, and maintains a clean, sanitized food service area by picking up litter and following established cleaning procedures.
- Ensures extraordinary guest service by providing positive interactions with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
STARBUCKS BARISTA: Working as a Barista, Team Members represent not only the Universal Brand, but also Starbucks! Team Members continuously delight, rejuvenate and energize our guests with the art of creating and serving espresso and coffee drinks in the heart of the excitement in Universal Orlando Resort!
- Prepares a variety of customer beverage orders such as espresso drinks and Coffee of the Day to Starbucks standards.
- Prepares all beverages to standard and hand out quality drinks every time.
- Follows policies and procedures for operational flow at each station.
- Maintains a clean work area and immediate surrounding area. Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
- Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication by using Star Skills with all customer and partner interactions. Follows cash handling and register procedures.
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing all products.
STOCKER: Work in a location where you will save the day and ensure that everything is show-ready for guests and Team Members by stocking our outdoor food carts, checking in food product and jumping in to assist your fellow Team Members when needed.
- Informs management of stock levels to ensure proper inventory and stock. Receives, verifies, and counts incoming shipments from warehouse or vendors.
- Stocks the location(s), optimizing usage of stock rooms and shelving space and keeping stockrooms clean and organized.
- Processes damaged product by removing from location(s) and filling out proper paperwork.
- Partners with management to ensure optimum stock levels and maintains the appearance of the location.
- Positively impacts the guest experience through the execution of guest service standards. Assists on sales floor when needed.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS:
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and or move between 20 and 50 pounds.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions (select positions).
- Maintains a clean work environment with use of cleaning chemicals.
- Handling cash in sales transactions (select positions).
- Verifying age in the sales of alcohol.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.