This is an entry to mid-level job that requires 1-5 years' experience; speaking Mandarin is a plus; 90% remote.
* Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications.
* Building sustainable coding that may be used in the future.
* Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability.
* Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
* Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
* Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React and React Native concepts.
* Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
* Identifying web-based user interactions and monitoring and improving front-end performance.
* Documenting application changes and developing updates.
* Collaborating with front-end and back-end web developers.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
* Knowledge of Koa, ExpressJs or other nodeJs back-end frameworks.
* Knowledge of MongoDB query and other commands.
* Knowledge of GraphQL or Restful.
* Knowledge of Git or other software version controllers.
* Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
* Knowledge of Docker, Docker-Compose and Gitlab CI/CD, etc.
* Knowledge of VPS, Unix Commands, and deployment.
* Good project management skills.
WHO ARE WE
BUNBAO.COM INC is dedicated to "bringing Chinese steamed buns into mainstream fast food market in the United States" in a new retail form. After three years of operation, Bunbao has successfully tested the water and built a Demo in the San Francisco Bay Area, through the verification of considerable significant market size and deploying the current business model.
Notably, Bunbao achieved the business vision through connecting Bunbao.com online platform, and offline food trucks as well as Farmers Market locations together, within reach of hundreds of communities, allowing consumers to meet and taste its serving products, and more importantly recognize the brand and "Order Online, Deliver to Home" business feature, through more and more landing locations.
At present, Bunbao is ready for the third round capital raising, and plan to expand and duplicate business models to other areas, including Sacramento, LA, and Seattle, etc. As a new retail company, the importance and technological height of software platform construction are critical and self-evident. Bunbao welcomes all IT talents with tremendous passion and creative ideals to join the company to create a promising future together.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000 - $140,000
Benefit: health insurance, H1B sponsorship, employee stock option.
Contact: Haohan Gong,