Knife is the highly celebrated restaurant created by nationally acclaimed, James Beard-nominated and Bravo's "Top Chef " contestant Chef John Tesar for The Highland Dallas. It was recently named "Best Steakhouse" in Dallas, Texas, by D Magazine.
Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Highland Dallas is upscale yet thoroughly unstuffy ambiance and service. Sophisticated luxury merged with a casual, live-in-the-moment spirit; all created to delight passionate travelers seeking a unique adventure with every stay. Think of us as "high end without a trace of highbrow." We are seeking associates who are passionate about exceeding guest expectations, playing as a team, and the art of hospitality. We offer our associates competitive benefits including hotel discounts for Hilton and HEI Hotels, on site complimentary parking, one complimentary meal per shift, discounted public transportation options, discounted dining at Knife Restaurant, and medical/dental/vision/401K.We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.